Upon acceptance through the lottery, we require you to provide copies of the following documents:
- A copy of your child's birth certificate; and
- A copy of your child's Social Security card.
We also need a photocopy of a document to establish proof of your residency
in Philadelphia County. Proof of residence can only be established with one of the following:
- a PECO or PGW bill, dated within 30 days of Dec. 10
- a current vehicle registration card, or
- a pay stub, dated within 30 days of Dec. 10