Methods of Investing
- Donate directly or Make a Pledge.
Send a check, payable to "The Byerschool Foundation," or make a pledge and conveniently arrange your payments over time. Simply download and fill out our RBCS pledge form [44K PDF] and fax or mail it to:
210 West Rittenhouse Square, Suite 400
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Fax: (215 772-3045
- Contribute Online.
You can do this through Network for Good.
- Corporate Tax Credit. One of PA's best ideas ever—the Educational Improvement Tax Credit.
The Educational Improvement Tax Credit (EITC) provides Pennsylvania companies with a tax credit up to 90% for contributions to non profit scholarship or educational improvement organizations. Learn more about EITC.
- Donate through United Way. RBCS's Donor Choice ID number is 42183.
- Check with your employer about Matching Gifts.
- Contribute by using Target Visa and Target credit cards – Russell Byers Charter School receives
1% of your total purchase when you use a Target Visa Credit Card, Target Credit Card, or Target Check
Card at Target stores and Target.com. Russell Byers Charter School's Target ID is 117500.
- Give a Gift of Stock. Avoid capital gains taxes.
Everybody wins when you make a gift of appreciated stock to the Russell Byers Charter School Fund, which is
managed by The Philadelphia Foundation. By giving stock, you can avoid the capital gains resulting from a sale by contributing to a
charitable fund. The Foundation handles all the administrative details. Please contact Marsha Budd, Development
Associate or Maggi Kirk, Development and Donor Services Officer for assistance in
transferring the proceeds of your stock sale to the Fund.
- Contact the Byerschool Foundation at (215) 772-3053 for more information about:
- Gift of Real Estate or Life Insurance
- Remembering the Byerschool Foundation in your will