Before and After School Care
Carpe Diem ProgramCarpe Diem Before & After School Program is available each school day from 7:30 - 8:30 AM and 4:00 - 6:00 PM throughout the school year, at an additional charge, for students in 4K through 8th grade. The program strives to provide a safe environment for students where they can learn, relax and have fun, and offers a combination of recreational and educational activities to balance the day. Indoor and outdoor play, organized enrichment activities, interest groups, and supervised homework periods are a few of our daily components. A nutritious snack is provided daily to students participating in the program.
- Before Care – Our before care is an early drop-off service that will allow children to engage in both indoor/outdoor play activities and multi-age appropriate games.
- After Care – During the first hour there will be an educational and literacy element where we will provide tutoring and/or homework assistance designed to help students meet state standards in one or more of the following core academic subjects: reading/language arts, mathematics, history and social studies, or science. A broad range of activities may be implemented based on local student needs and interests.
Please read and complete the registration forms below.
These must be signed and submitted in-person to our Director of Carpe Diem Programs, Shirley Dyson (firstname.lastname@example.org).
FeesAll fees are based on a weekly rate with the exception of a one-time $20.00 registration upon enrollment. Our drop-in rate is a daily rate for parents who may need before & aftercare for daily needs. We need 24-hour advance notice for all Per Diem service requests. All scheduled field trips will be paid by parents based on cost of trip.
- Registration: $20
- Before Care: $20 per week
- Drop-in Before Care: $10
- After Care: $75 per week
- Drop-in After Care: $20
- Drop-in After Care (early dismissal): $30
- Sibling Rate: $65 (aftercare only/one sibling only)
- Late Pick Up: $5 for the first minute; $1 every minute after the first minute
Photo: Ryan Brandenberg